Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your Winamax client for use with IntuitiveTables.
- IntuitiveTables will only work properly with Winamax if the Playground is disabled and each window opens separately.
- Auto pop-up should be disabled to avoid focus stealing.
- Active table border color can be disabled here and borders can be turned on inside the settings tab of IntuitiveTables instead.
- Select table on mouse hover can be disabled as this is the same as Activate Table Under Mouse inside IntuitiveTables.
- Expand sidebar for new tables must be disabled! Many features will not work properly otherwise.
- Preferred seat should be set to "Lower".
- Enable Auto-Muck otherwise the table may incorrect be detected as urgent when asked to show your hand.
Setup for Hotkeys
- Main betting Hotkeys must be enabled and set to their defaults.
- For All In hotkey, Bet 8 should be set to Ctrl + F5.
Note: The only hotkey you will have to change from the default is All-In. The rest should already be set to F1-F3 but you should confirm this.
- Set Check or Fold to F1
- Set Check or Call or Bring-In to F2
- Set Bet or Raise to F3
- Set Bet 8 to [ All-In ] and to Ctrl + F5
Note: Do not set any hotkeys inside Winamax to CapsLock. This may trigger when other hotkeys are being used on the table. However you can set a hotkey inside IntuitiveTables to CapsLock.
Setup for Bet Slider Button Hotkeys
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-8 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
- Be mindful of your Insta bet setting here. This could cause bets to be placed automatically.
- Action Buttons Position must be set to "Lower".
- Number of bet slider shortcuts needs to be set to 8.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.