Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your PokerStars client for use with IntuitiveTables.
1. Configure the built in PokerStars Hotkeys exactly as shown in the photo below (in red). Once these are set, you can choose any supported hotkey inside IntuitiveTables.
- Set Fold to Ctrl + F1
- Set Check/Call to Ctrl + F2
- Set Bet/Raise to Ctrl + F3
- Set Bet Amount to All-In to Ctrl + F4
- Set Bet Amount to 100% of Pot to Ctrl + F5
Note: Even if you aren't using hotkeys, Set Bet Amount to 100% pot to Ctrl + F5 is required for the custom bet buttons overlay to work properly post-flop.
- (In Blue) You may choose either Table Under Mouse or Active Window for "Send Hotkeys To". This should match what you set inside IntuitiveTables Hotkeys Settings tab for Hotkey Target.
- Make sure hotkeys are enabled click Apply Changes. Then click OK. Confirm the hotkeys are set by returning back to the hotkeys tab.
- You may need to run PokerStars as Administrator if these hotkey still do not work.
Note: Do not set any hotkeys inside PokerStars to CapsLock. This may trigger when other hotkeys are being used on the table. However you can set a hotkey inside IntuitiveTables to CapsLock.
- Your selected theme must match inside PokerStars and IntuitiveTables. Be mindful if you are on Aurora Graphics or not (it is now the default).
- Apply the theme to all tables, otherwise some tables may load in a different theme.
Note: Aurora Supported Themes are Mercury, Classic, Black, Carbon, and Carbon Lite.
Old Stars engine supported themes are Mercury, Nova, Classic, Black, and Hyper-Simple.
Disable Focus Stealing
- (In red) Disable focus stealing here. Tables popping up can be handled by IntuitiveTables.
- (In blue) These are some suggested settings to help with Multi-Tabling.
Setup for Preferred Seat
- Preferred seating must be enabled. You may have PokerStars auto-center you or choose manually the most bottom-middle seat at each layout.
Setup for Set Bet Size Hotkeys
- IntuitiveTables cannot detect if you are converted to BB inside the PokerStars client. Use this option above if you have converted your chips to BB.
- If you set a custom size to Increase/Decrease bet inside IntuitiveTables (such as .25 BB) this setting must match as well.
Setup for Bet Slider Button Hotkeys
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
Note: This feature is only supported with the Aurora engine. Bet Button 4 does not have to be configured to Max for this site therefore you can use all 4 bet buttons for custom sizes and All-In will not be affected.
Muck Winning Hands
- If you leave the option to show hands, it may get grabbed as an urgent table and be moved or activated incorrectly. To fix this, follow these settings.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.