Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your uPoker client for use with IntuitiveTables.
- If you started using IntuitiveTables before uPoker was supported, you will need to manually enable uPoker in the Poker Sites tab.
- You will also need to enable uPoker for each desired action in the Betting Hotkeys "Configure Site" list. You must do this for each each action grouping by selecting that action (eg: Fold or All-In) and clicking enable for uPoker (on the right).
Note: Don't see uPoker on the list of sites? Please update to IntuitiveTables v18.104.22.168 or higher by going to Update -> Version Manager inside IntuitiveTables or by downloading the newest beta manually.
Setup for Bet Slider Button Hotkeys
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-4 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
- You may need to manually enable "uPoker" in the Site list to the right for "Bet Slider Buttons" in order for these hotkeys to work.
Note: These hotkeys by default will initially click the "Raise" button on the table then trigger the Bet Slider hotkey. Be sure to NOT use these hotkeys when facing an all-in otherwise the all-in button may be clicked.
Setup for All-In hotkey
- Make sure the top bet button is set to All-In for pre-flop and post-flop.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.