(uPoker, Poker2U, LDMultiPlayer, Nox Asst)
Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your uPoker client for use with IntuitiveTables.
Multi-Tabling not supported
- IntuitiveTables only supports one table at a time on uPoker. If you open multiple tables, hotkeys and table placement will not function properly.
Note: uPoker support for LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst has been added to the newest IntuitiveTables beta. Check out Step #5 below.
Setup for All-In hotkey
- Make sure the top bet button is set to All-In for pre-flop and post-flop.
Bet Slider Button Hotkey Setup (optional)
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-4 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
- You may need to manually enable "uPoker" in the Site list to the right for "Bet Slider Buttons" in order for these hotkeys to work.
Note: These hotkeys by default will initially click the "Raise" button on the table then trigger the Bet Slider hotkey. Be sure to NOT use these hotkeys when facing an all-in otherwise the all-in button may be clicked.
Setup for Numpad Bet Sizing (optional)
- In the Site Setup tab for uPoker, enable "Allow numpad keys on uPoker to set the bet size".
- This feature will allow Numpad0-9, NumpadDot, and NumpadSub (to delete a number) to type directly into the bet box to modify the sizing.
- This will also bring up the bet slider bar by clicking the "Raise" button on the table and then automatically set focus to the bet box. DO NOT use this feature when facing an all-in.
LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst Setup (optional)
Note: An update to the newest beta is required for LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst support.
Update to IntuitiveTables v184.108.40.206 (or higher) by going to Update -> Version Manager inside IntuitiveTables or downloading it manually from IntuitiveTables Versions.
1. uPoker can now be played using LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst instead of the uPoker desktop application. Simply name the player(s) "uPoker" and it should be recognized as a table when uPoker has loaded in the emulator.
2. Make sure the side menu is closed on LDPlayer/Nox Player (click the double arrow seen in the photo above). This setting should be remembered in LDPlayer but on Nox you may need to do this every time.
3. In Settings "Tablet mode" must be selected (this is the default). Mobile mode is not supported. Once the poker client is loaded and the emulator changes shape, it will be detected and added to the grid.
Note: Once tablet mode is selected, any resolution can be selected. The first number just has to be larger than the second (e.g. 1600x900)
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.