(Seals With Clubs)
Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your SwCPoker client for use with IntuitiveTables.
- Disable focus stealing by turning off Pop up Table When it's My Turn.
- Auto-Move cursor and Focus Table under Mouse could cause problems if playing on multiple sites. It is suggested to turn these settings off.
Setup for Betting Hotkeys/All-In
- Bet Button 3 must be set to Pot for Set Bet Size hotkeys to function properly.
- Bet Button 4 must be set to Max for the All-In hotkey to work.
Setup for Set Bet Size Hotkeys
- If you use Set Bet Size hotkeys for IntuitiveTables and you converted your chips to BB inside SwCPoker, you must update this inside IntuitiveTables settings as well.
Setup for Bet Slider Button Hotkeys
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-3 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
Note: Bet Button 4 must be configured to Max in order for the All-In hotkey to work.
- When using IntuitiveTables hotkeys it's best to disable the built in SwCPoker hotkeys, otherwise they may conflict.
Setup for Preferred Seat
- Right-click the bottom middle seat and select "Favorite Seat" to configure the preferred seat.
Note: Only table counts with the bottom middle seat possible will function perfectly with Stack and Tile. Otherwise the table may go back to the stack before you want it to.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.