Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your SupremaPoker client for use with IntuitiveTables.
Multi-Tabling not supported
- IntuitiveTables only supports one table at a time on SupremaPoker. If you open multiple tables, hotkeys and table placement will not function properly.
Setup for Bet Slider Button Hotkeys
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-4 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
- You may need to manually enable "SupremaPoker" in the Site list to the right for "Bet Slider Buttons" in order for these hotkeys to work.
Note: These hotkeys by default will initially click the "Raise" button on the table then trigger the Bet Slider hotkey. Be sure to NOT use these hotkeys when facing an all-in otherwise the all-in button may be clicked.
Setup for All-In hotkey
- Make sure the top bet button is set to All-In for pre-flop and post-flop (this is the default setting).
Setup for Mouse Wheel
- Click on either the "Increase Bet" or "Decrease Bet" action.
- Enable "SupremaPoker" in the site list for Inc/Decrease Bet.
- To use this hotkey, first bring up the bet bar by either clicking "Raise" or using the "Bet or Raise" hotkey. Once the + and - buttons are visible on the table, this hotkey will work.
Setup for Numpad Bet Sizing
- In the Site Setup tab for SupremaPoker, enable "Allow numpad keys on SupremaPoker to set the bet size".
- This feature will allow Numpad0-9, NumpadDot, and NumpadSub (to delete a number) to type directly into the bet box to modify the sizing.
- This will also bring up the bet slider bar by clicking the "Raise" button on the table and then automatically set focus to the bet box. DO NOT use this feature when facing an all-in.
Check with Fold Hotkey
- Use this option to have IntuitiveTables check with the fold hotkey when checking is possible..
- This feature will work as long as the text on the middle bet button is "Check". You may need change your language inside SupremaPoker to English or contact support to request your language be added to this feature.
- This feature may not work if the table size is too small. If you are still having issues try increasing the table size a bit.
Note: This option could cause IntuitiveTables to close unexpectedly. This happens quite rarely and so far the only reports of IntuitiveTables crashing with this feature were related to Chico poker.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.