(PPPoker, KKPoker, LDMultiPlayer, Nox Asst)
Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your PPPoker client for use with IntuitiveTables.
Configure Table Settings
- Disable "Guess your next hand" to help IntuitiveTables properly detect when cards are folded.
- Disable "Card Squeeze" otherwise IntuitiveTables won't be able to tell when it is your action.
- It is suggested to keep "Exact Betting" enabled otherwise the Bet Slider Button hotkeys will automatically place the bet instead of just setting the bet size.
Bet Slider Button Hotkey Setup (optional)
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-3 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons (be aware of "Exact Betting" setting inside PPPoker in Step #2).
- You may need to manually enable "PPPoker" in the Site list to the right for "Bet Slider Buttons" in order for these hotkeys to work.
Note: These hotkeys by default will initially click the "Raise" button on the table then trigger the Bet Slider hotkey. Be sure to NOT use these hotkeys when facing an all-in otherwise the all-in button may be clicked.
Setup for Numpad Bet Sizing (optional)
- In the Site Setup tab for PPPoker, enable "Allow numpad keys on PPPoker to set the bet size".
- This feature will allow Numpad0-9, NumpadDot, and NumpadSub (to delete a number) to type directly into the bet box to modify the sizing.
- This will also bring up the bet slider bar by clicking the "Raise" button on the table and then automatically set focus to the bet box. DO NOT use this feature when facing an all-in.
Game Display Settings
- Only the first two themes with green felt are supported. This should be the default setting.
- Note: Hotkeys and table urgency may not work properly if you use any other themes.
Check with Fold Hotkey
- Use this option to have IntuitiveTables check with the fold hotkey when checking is possible. This will help to avoid the pop-up window that occurs when checking is possible.
- This feature will work as long as the text on the middle bet button is "Check". You may need change your language inside PPPoker to English or contact support to request your language be added to this feature.
- This feature may not work if the table size is too small. If you are still having issues try increasing the table size a bit.
Note: This option could cause IntuitiveTables to close unexpectedly. This happens quite rarely and so far the only reports of IntuitiveTables crashing with this feature were related to Chico poker.
LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst Setup (optional)
Note: An update to the newest beta is required for LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst support.
Update to IntuitiveTables v220.127.116.11 (or higher) by going to Update -> Version Manager inside IntuitiveTables or downloading it manually from IntuitiveTables Versions.
1. PPPoker can now be played using LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst instead of the PPPoker desktop application. Simply name the player(s) "PPPoker" and it should be recognized as a table when PPPoker has loaded in the emulator.
2. Make sure the side menu is closed on LDPlayer/Nox Player (click the double arrow seen in the photo above). This setting should be remembered in LDPlayer but on Nox you may need to do this every time.
3. In Settings "Tablet mode" must be selected (this is the default). Mobile mode is not supported. Once the poker client is loaded and the emulator changes shape, it will be detected and added to the grid.
Note: Once tablet mode is selected, any resolution can be selected. The first number just has to be larger than the second (e.g. 1600x900)
My PPPoker keeps crashing
You may experience PPPoker crashes if you have any overlays or table borders enabled for PPPoker. Some users have fixed this by disabling all overlays for PPPoker. Others had to also disable table borders as well (see below).
Disable Table Borders
If you are still having an issue opening multiple tables, try disabling PPPoker table borders completely. You will need to close and reopen IntuitiveTables after this change.
Note: If PPPoker is still crashing, it could be due to moving the lobby too much. Try to only minimize/restore the lobby and not move it. A lobby slot and hotkeys can be defined in the Poker Sites tab to help assist with this.
I can't open multiple PPPoker/KKPoker tables without them closing.
The default activation method may cause tables to close when multi-tabling on PPPoker or KKPoker. Go to Tools -> Diagnostics -> Advanced and try enabling "Use alternative table activation".
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.