(LDMultiPlayer, Nox Asst)
Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your Pokerrr2 client for use with IntuitiveTables.
Note: An update to the newest beta is required for Pokerrr2 support.
Update to IntuitiveTables v184.108.40.206 (or higher) by going to Update -> Version Manager inside IntuitiveTables or downloading it manually from IntuitiveTables Versions.
LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst Setup
1. For Pokerrr2 to work with LDMultiPlayer/Nox Asst, Name the player(s) "Pokerr" or "Pokerrr2" and it should be recognized as a Pokerrr2 table when Pokerrr2 has loaded in the emulator.
2. Make sure the side menu is closed on LDPlayer/Nox Player (click the double arrow seen in the photo above). This setting should be remembered in LDPlayer but on Nox you may need to do this every time.
3. In Settings "Tablet mode" must be selected (this is the default). Mobile mode is not supported. Once the poker client is loaded and the emulator changes shape, it will be detected and added to the grid.
Note: Once tablet mode is selected, any resolution can be selected. The first number just has to be larger than the second (e.g. 1600x900)
Enable Betting Hotkeys
- To use hotkeys, you will need to enable "Pokerrr2" for each action group you wish to use.
- Select an action such as Fold, or Increase Bet, All-In, or Bet Slider Button 1 and enable "Pokerrr2".
- If you are noticing issues with swipe related hotkeys (fold/call/raise etc) then you may need to adjust your Swipe Sensitivity inside IntuitiveTables here.
Note: The lower the number the faster the swipe, the higher the slower. In general a higher number should be more reliable.
- It is suggested to enable "Auto Peek" so you can immediately see your hole cards on the table.
Bet Slider Button Hotkey Setup (optional)
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-3 (pictured above).
- You may need to manually enable "Pokerrr2" in the Site list to the right for "Bet Slider Buttons" in order for these hotkeys to work.
Note: Auto-Bet = "true" for Bet Slider Button hotkeys on Pokerrr2 is not currently supported at this time.
Setup for Numpad Bet Sizing (optional)
- In the Site Setup tab for Pokerrr2, enable "Allow numpad keys on Pokerrr2 to set the bet size".
- This feature will allow Numpad0-9, NumpadDot, and NumpadSub (to delete a number) to type directly into the bet box to modify the sizing.
Note: Once the size is set, you will need to hit the raise hotkey (or the "OK" button on the Pokerrr2 table) once to "set" the bet, and one more time to place the bet.
In other words, you'll have to hit the raise hotkey twice after using numpad keys to bet.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.