Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your PokerBros client for use with IntuitiveTables.
- If you started using IntuitiveTables before PokerBros was supported, you will need to manually enable PokerBros in the Poker Sites tab.
- You will also need to enable PokerBros for each desired action in the Betting Hotkeys "Configure Site" list. You must do this for each each action grouping by selecting that action (eg: Fold or All-In) and clicking enable for PokerBros (on the right).
Note: Don't see PokerBros on the list of sites? Please update to IntuitiveTables v126.96.36.199 or higher by going to Update -> Version Manager inside IntuitiveTables or by downloading the newest beta manually.
- Currently only LDPlayer4 is supported. To request other emulators please contact support.
- Make sure the side menu is closed on LDPlayer4 (click the double arrow seen in the photo above).
Configure Table Settings
- Make sure Card Slide is disabled otherwise IntuitiveTables won't be able to detect when it's your action.
- Make sure to not use the "Magnifying Glass" at the table. This can cause detection of elements to be incorrect.
Setup for Bet Slider Button Hotkeys
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-3 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
- You may need to manually enable "PokerBros" in the Site list to the right for "Bet Slider Buttons" in order for these hotkeys to work.
Note: These hotkeys by default will initially click the "Raise" button on the table then trigger the Bet Slider hotkey. Be sure to NOT use these hotkeys when facing an all-in otherwise the all-in button may be clicked.
Setup for All-In hotkey
- The All-In hotkey will work if the Call button is purple and says All-In.
- The All-In hotkey will also work if the Raise button is purple.
- The All-In hotkey also works if facing an all-in and no raise button is found. This requires the setting "All in can Call or Raise all-in" inside IntuitiveTables Betting Hotkeys settings.
Note: There is currently no way to set the bet to all-in. Please request this feature if you want it added.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.