Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your PartyPoker client for use with IntuitiveTables.
Choose PartyPoker Client
- Select "New" for PartyPoker Client if your client has updated to the new software (pictured on the right).
- If you are still on the old software leave this as "Default" (pictured on the left). The default client still has the chat box in the bottom left.
Note: PartyPoker has made it much harder to detect the current blind level at the table on this new client. For now, in SNGs or MTTs table sorting "By Blinds" won't work at all and Set Bet Size hotkeys won't unless you have converted your chips -> BB inside the client.
Language and currency format
- In order for all hotkeys to function properly, the PartyPoker client must be run in English. You may need to reinstall the client and choose "English".
- Support for European currency format has been added. If your currency is displayed as "2,50 BB" instead of "2.50 BB" then you must enable "Use European currency format" in order for Set Bet Size hotkeys and custom mouse wheel sizes to work properly.
Setup for Betting Hotkeys
- Button 4 should be set to "Pot" in order for Set Bet Size hotkeys and the custom bet buttons overlay to function properly post-flop.
- Button 5 should be set to "Max Bet" to allow All-In and Bet Slider Button Hotkeys to function properly.
Setup for Bet Slider Button Hotkeys
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-4 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
Note: Bet Button 5 must be set to "Max Bet" for these hotkeys to work (check the previous step #3 above).
Disable Focus Stealing
- If you want IntuitiveTables to cycle tables for you, disable pop to front and focus stealing here.
Dealer Chat (Default client only)
- The chat must be visible and the Chat tab must be selected. Dealer chat must be set to "All Actions".
- This is required to determine the correct big blind size since this is not visible on the title of the table.
- This also helps determine the end of the hand for Stack & Tile mode.
Setup for Preferred seat (Default client only)
- Set Preferred seat to bottom middle or slightly to the right.
- Click through each number of tables and make sure this is set to match the photo above.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.