(Betfair, Bet365, Titan, William Hill, and more)
Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your iPoker client for use with IntuitiveTables.
- Make sure to select the amount of available (and not just visible) bet slider buttons in your client based on Step #2 or Step #3 below.
- This will allow Bet Slider Button and Set Bet Size hotkeys to function properly.
Note: For the most reliable hotkeys, the table should be in a slot built by IntuitiveTables. Hotkeys may not function properly in full screen mode or if you manually size the table.
Betting Hotkeys Setup (skins with 4 bet buttons)
- Button 3 needs to be set to "Pot" Pre-Flop and 100% Pot Post-Flop
- For the All-In hotkey to work properly, make sure bet button 4 is set to "Max" or "All-In"
Note: On these skins if the tables are too small it's possible Bet Button 2 will be clicked instead of "Pot". You may need to size up the tables in your grid or set Bet Button 2 also to "Pot".
Betting Hotkeys Setup (With 3 bet button skins)
- Button 2 needs to be set to "Pot" Pre-Flop and 100% Pot Post-Flop
- For the All-In hotkey to work properly, make sure bet button 3 is set to "Max" or "All-In"
Setup for Set Bet Size Hotkeys
- If you use Set Bet Size hotkeys for IntuitiveTables and you converted your chips to BB inside your iPoker skin, you must update this inside IntuitiveTables settings as well.
Bet Slider Button Hotkeys Setup
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-3 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
Note: Make sure to choose the correct amount of Bet Slider Buttons available for your skin in Site Setup for iPoker (see Step 1 above).
- If you play on multiple sites or with tables stacked it is suggested to disable focus stealing by matching the settings above.
Setup for Preferred Seat
- Make sure you are always centered by enabling "Auto centre my seat"
- If your currency is displayed as "2,50 BB" instead of "2.50 BB" then you must enable "Use European currency format" in order for Set Bet Size hotkeys to work properly.
Check with Fold Hotkey
- Use this option to have IntuitiveTables check with the fold hotkey when checking is possible. This will help to avoid the pop-up window that occurs when checking is possible.
Note: This option could cause IntuitiveTables to close unexpectedly. This happens quite rarely and so far the only reports of IntuitiveTables crashing with this feature were related to Chico poker.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.