(GGpoker, Natural8, OlyBet, 2Bet4Win)
Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your GGPoker client for use with IntuitiveTables.
- Disable focus stealing by turning off Smart Focus here.
Note: this should allow IntuitiveTables to properly switch tables without GGPoker interfering however it has not been tested directly.
Bet Slider Button Hotkeys Setup
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
Note: If you want the All-In hotkey to work, Bet Button 4 must be set to All-In (see below).
Setup for All-In Hotkey
- Bet Button 4 must be configured to "Max" for preflop and postflop (pictured above).
- Make sure you are using a deck with white. The last deck in the list is not supported.
Check with Fold Hotkey
- Use this option to have IntuitiveTables check with the fold hotkey when checking is possible. This will help to avoid the problem of "Fold to any bet" getting selected on GGPoker after the check occurs.
- This feature will work as long as the text on the middle bet button is Check, Pasar, Passar, or Parole. If your language is not listed here contact support or change your language inside GGPoker to English.
- This feature may not work if the table size is too small. If you are still having issues try increasing the table size a bit.
Note: This option could cause IntuitiveTables to close unexpectedly. This happens quite rarely and so far the only reports of IntuitiveTables crashing with this feature were related to Chico poker.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.