- Winamax: Fixed an issue with re-entering Nitro tables not moving properly in Stack and Tile.
- Winamax: Improved bet box detection/Set Bet Size hotkeys at smaller table sizes.
- Winamax: Added small delay after All-In hotkey if auto-bet = true.
- Chico: Added a bit longer delay when using Register SNG/MTT hotkey on Windfalls.
- Chico: Auto-Close Events pop-up fixed.
- Chico: Added "Auto-Close Windfall Lobby after Register SNG/MTT hotkey".
- iPoker: Fixed bug causing Sunday Slam/Weekender lobbies to be detected as a table.
- New font options added to all overlays with text.
- Delay after hotkey press can now be incremented by .05s.
- Ignition: Auto-Timebank fixed.
- Winamax: Improved Bet Slider Button detection even further.
- Winamax: Fixed a small bug with Re-Enter Spin and Go hotkey.
- Chico: Added small delay and more logging to help improve table detection.
- Unibet support added (Table placement/urgency only).
- No Betting hotkeys/RNG/Bet Button overlays will be allowed on this site.
- Chico: PokerMatch check with fold hotkey support added.
- Chico: PokerMatch notification detection added.
- Chico: PokerMatch support added for Set Bet Size hotkeys with european currency format.
- Winamax: Improved Bet Slider Button detection to help on certain backgrounds.
- Winamax: Improved table detection when re-entering Expresso/Nitro games.
- Winamax: Sit back in hotkeys reliablility improved.
- Winamax: Auto-Sit back in removed since new client now has this.
- Winamax: Improved game type/big blind/buy-in detection for table sorting/filters.
- Winamax: Added support for Register SNG/MTT hotkey.
- Winamax: Fixed a bug with raise hotkey not cycling to next table.
- Winamax: Improved table placement when building grid based on Winamax tables.
- Ignition: Improved auto-top up when Ignition servers are slower.
- Buy chips menu will now be auto-closed in the case of a failed auto-top up.
- Ignition: Highlight bet after Set Bet Size hotkey method changed to help with reliability.
- Chico: Support added for PokerMatch skin. To use, choose "PokerMatch" for theme in Site Setup.
- Stars: Added Close After SNG/MTT support for Heads-Up games (enable in Site Setup tab for Stars).
- Added ability to excludes specific sites from Sitting Out/Notification detection.
- Winamax: Improved table urgency/sitting out detection to help prevent false positives.
- Winamax: Removed all things relating only to legacy Winamax such as DPI Adjustment and the theme selection step from last beta.
- Winamax: Improved notification detection and added support for "Re-Enter Spin and Go" hotkey for expresso and other sng.
- Winamax: Improved reliability and speed of Set Bet Size/Mouse wheel hotkeys.
- Winamax: Fixed various other small issues like calling all-in with all-in hotkey as well as bet box detection.
- New Winamax client support added (BETA). Please report any issues to support.
- Make sure to disable the playground and the sidebar menu!
- Added table hotkey "Cycle Windows Under Mouse".
- Use this to cycle a stack of replayers, lobbies, table previews, or any window.
- Note: It is not suggested to use this hotkey on stacks of poker tables.
- Added "Pause Table Preview Cycling".
- Useful for when stacking table preview to watch the result of a hand.
- Party added 1.5 second delay for adding SPIN tables to the grid once loaded.
- This helps avoid party issues with spin tables not getting detected.
- Chico added extra check to make sure hotkeys are sent to correct table.
- Table Previews "Keep all previews in one stack" option added.
- Use this with "Bring last acted preview to top" to only preview last acted upon table.
- Stars Auto-Close SNG/MTT/Spin added to Site Setup for PokerStars (Beta).
- Stars improved popup handling and auto-centering popup if the table is moved due to notification detection.
- Now works in Stack and Tile mode with Overflow and WatchGrid options for Party/Stars.
- Stars added small delay if raise button is pressed quickly after a bet size/all-in hotkey to prevent min-bets.
- Stars added a slight delay when tables activate due to a hotkey to improve reliability with activate table under mouse off.
- Ignition call button color removed as a setup step as it's no longer necessary.
- Ignition sitting out on zone now handled in notification detection (again).
- Party added additional process recognition to help Spin&Go tables get detected more reliabily.
- Ignition fixed hotkeys and table urgency issues caused by recent Ignition/Bodog/Bovada update.
- WPN Set Bet Size/Mouse wheel fixed from recent WPN update.
- WPN improved reliability of replayer getting detected.
- Ignition Auto-Top up improved when calling/betting/raising river.
- IntuitiveTables will now wait for the $ to enter the pot before checking stack.
- Fixed issue with selecting Settings/Site Setup tab if already selected.
- Some improvements made to beta version popup.
- Version manager added to Pause IntuitiveTables window.
- Added urgent table cycling option "Only cycle to next table when focus remains on last acted upon urgent table"
- By default cycling only occurs if focus remains on the last acted upon urgent table.
- Disable this option if you want table cycling to occur even if focus is manually changed.
- Ignition improved Fold button detection.
- Ignition added support for "Fold and Show". This is no longer mandatory to disable.
- WPN fixed pre-action call detection which will improve sitting out detection on specific table backgrounds.
- Borders/Sounds tab merged back into Settings Tab.
- All tabs now have the updated look.
- Fixed a few small issues around clicking main menu tabs (especially at higher dpi).
- Ignition fixed error causing many features to not work in 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
- Ignition Auto-Top up relialibilty improved.
- Top up now happens after checking river in all situations.
- Happens after raise hotkey on river as well.
- Added an internal Version Manager to the main menu using Update -> Version Manager.
- New beta versions will now be automatically detected.
Current Version: IntuitiveTables v18.104.22.168. To view the official update notes check out Update Notes.