Follow this guide to learn how to best configure your ClubGG client for use with IntuitiveTables.
- If you started using IntuitiveTables before ClubGG was supported, you will need to manually enable ClubGG in the Poker Sites tab.
- You will also need to enable ClubGG for each desired action in the Betting Hotkeys "Configure Site" list. You must do this for each each action grouping by selecting that action (eg: Fold or All-In) and clicking enable for ClubGG (on the right).
Note: Don't see ClubGG as a listed site? Update to IntuitiveTables v18.104.22.168 or higher by going to Update -> Version Manager inside IntuitiveTables or by downloading the newest beta manually.
Setup for Bet Slider Button Hotkeys
- Bet Slider Button hotkeys can be configured to click the small bet size buttons 1-4 (pictured above).
- Auto-Bet can be set to True to allow for immediate betting of these buttons.
- You may need to manually enable "ClubGG" in the Site list to the right for "Bet Slider Buttons" in order for these hotkeys to work.
Note: Bet Slider Button 4 will need to be configured to "Max" inside ClubGG for the All-In hotkey to work properly (see below).
Setup for All-In hotkey
- Make sure button 4 is set to Max for pre-flop and post-flop.
- As suggested in Step #1 make sure "ClubGG" is enabled in the Configure Sites list for "All-In" in the Betting Hotkeys tab.
Setup for Increase/Decrease Bet
- Increase/Decrease bet will only work when chips are converted to big blinds inside the ClubGG client.
- Make sure "Chips are shown in BB inside the ClubGG Client" is enabled (it should be enabled by default).
- As suggested in Step #1 make sure "ClubGG" is enabled in the Configure Sites list for "Inc/Decrease Bet" in the Betting Hotkeys tab.
Disable Focus Stealing
- It is suggested to disable "Smart Focus" if playing on multiple sites.
Ready to get started?
The free two week trial includes access to all available features. No credit card is required.